Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's A Girl Thing???

No, this is not one of my long rants about the ills of the world nor about how girls are. :P Was at a very interesting event rehearsal today, the name of the event is "It's A Girl Thing".

This "It's A Girl Thing" is the first event of it's kind in Malaysia and it will start tomorrow (23rd November 2007) and end by this Sunday (25th November 2007). at Halls 1 and 2 of KLCC Convention Centre. It is by Tourism Malaysia and Shopping Malaysia Secretariat, and is designed to offer everything a girl could ever want or need.

Now... let's get back to the rehearsal, I guess this is the only rehearsal that really impressed me at the all the show rehearsals that I have been to. I can't say enough good things or describe how impressed I was at the dancers and the choreography.

These dancers live to dance and did they dance! Everyone watching was swept along, carried through their interpretations of the music and form. What am I doing? Trying to be a writer? Time to get back being a photographer, just look at the images.
Finally, I would like to end with one last image; the final scene from the rehearsal today.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I need to pay to gain access to this event?

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Steven Leong said...

kyels, I think the event itself is free but most of the performances are by invitation only but you can try your luck, they normally open up the show to people waiting outside about 10mins into the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home