Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Canon City Expo 2007

Armed with my trusty 20D and not much to do in the morning, I thought I'd drop-by at the Canon City Expo 2007 at KL Convention Center...

Never did I imagine such a huge crowd when I arrived at 11am+, I was thinking... I would probably the only guy around, cold aircond and such with some 5-10 Canon staff loitering at the exhibition hall. And boy was I wrong!

Wasn't expecting to see the Canon International Brand Ambassador, Mr. Simon Yam as well... but I did see him and yes, in person he looks as gorgeous (I have only said this once about another man :P) as he is on TV or the newspapers. He was there for the opening ceremony, together with the Japan Ambassador to Malaysia and Ms. Ella, a local celebrity.

Anyway, as expected, Canon fielded each and every model of their digical cameras from the beginner digicam, the Powershot A460 right up to the newly announced 21MP-wonder, the 1Ds Mk.III. All of Canon's DSLR lenses are on display and available for testing as well up to and including the 600/4.0L IS.

All in all, it's a nice event... I might drop-by again tomorrow for some seminars... till then... goodbye and hope you enjoy the photos! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home