Thursday, May 25, 2006

Of Sunsets and Life...

"How can you be so sure that something will happen between you and her?", a friend asked me when I told her about one of my stranger 'relationships'.

I told her, "It's just like waiting at the beach for the sunset, I have all my gear setup and ready eventhough I am not sure if there will be a glorious sunset or not for me to shoot. But if there was, I am sure I will not miss the shot!".

This shot is a good example, I was huddled right beside the stage of the band. Hoping for catch that fleeting moment where the drummer had his arms in the right location. And I was rewarded by that and more... a happy expression on the drummer.

But no... waiting for the right moment all the time isn't always the best choice in life nor photography. Knowing when to wait and when to give up is equally important. The determination & will to wait as well as the wisdom and courage to move on are equally valuable.

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home