Monday, May 22, 2006

Photographs?


Photography? Photographs are memories, moments frozen in time.

A photo of the dawn at Cameron Highlands, Malaysia. What do you see in your mind when you look at this photo? Does it bring back memories?

Just a shot with beautiful golden clouds in the sky?

The significance of this is the location or memories of good times with that special someone that happens to be lying in bed when I was shooting this on the hotel balcony. The warmth I felt even though I was freezing my a$$ off with the strong morning breeze blowing, how my cold and numb fingers felt when i touched the shutter button and how the tripod felt when I took the tripod back into the room.

I believe every photograph should invoke a memory, emotion or a mental imagery taking the viewer to the location where it was shot. Do you have any photos that reminds you of something or someone? I have very many...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home